Halla Systems Co. Ltd. (referred to as "Halla Systems", "we", "us" and "our") sets our policies and practices and applies to the information collection and use including but not limited to while you are visiting and using https://halla-systems.kr/ (the "Site").
1. GENERAL TERMS
The consent to process your personal data is necessary to provide you with the requested services and for us to perform our obligations to you.
If you do not supply the necessary amount of data, we may be unable to provide the requested service.
We only retain personal data for so long as it is necessary for the fulfillment of the purpose for which the data is used.
Personal data stored electronically are password-protected. Encryption technology is used in our secured web areas. Our computer systems are placed in restricted areas. We only permit authorized users to access personal data.
By using our service, making an application or visiting our Site, you acknowledge the collection and use of your personal data by us as outlined in this Statement. If you do not agree with the use of your personal data as set out in this Statement, or the Terms of Service, please do not use this Site.
2. INFORMATION THAT WE MAY COLLECT
- general information (such as your name, your company name, address, telephone number, mobile phone number, fax number, email address, website, nature of business and product/service details etc. of your company) when you register with us, use our services, attend our functions, or communicate with us;
- your log-in and password details;
- the content of any communications you send to us;
- information from surveys that we may run on the Site for research purposes in case you gave your consent to participate in them.
3. THE PURPOSES FOR WHICH INFORMATION MAY BE USED:
- processing applications;
- providing services and information offered through the Site;
- providing services to facilitate trade between the Republic of Korea and overseas (or otherwise), and providing enquirers with contact and business information;
- our operations, e.g., incorporation into our database, analysis, research and auditing;
- marketing of Halla Systems services or products;
- complying with laws, regulations or codes of practice in or outside the Republic of Korea
- other purposes directly relating to the regular business activities.
4. TO WHOM WE MAY DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
- personnel, agents, advisers, auditors, contractors, financial institutions, and service providers in connection with our operations or services;
- our overseas business partners and counterparts;
- persons under a duty of confidentiality to us;
- persons to whom we are required to make disclosure under applicable laws in or outside Republic of Korea;
- actual or proposed transferees or participants of our services.
5. EXTERNAL LINKS
The Site may contain links to external sites operated by third parties. We have no control of and are not responsible for these third-party sites or the content thereof. Once you leave the Site, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide to these third-party sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement for the website you visit.
6. WHAT ARE COOKIES
Cookies are small encrypted text files that are stored on computer hard drives by websites that you visit. They are used to help you to navigate websites efficiently as well as to provide information to the owner of the website. Cookies do not contain any software programs.
7. TYPE OF COOKIES
- session cookies – cookies that are used during a single session online and will be deleted once you leave a website;
- persistent cookies – cookies that are retained by the website and used each time you visit a website.
Both session and persistent cookies can be deleted by you at any time through your browser settings.
8. WHY DO WE USE COOKEIS:
- to find out more about the users' preferences to improve our services;
- to customizing the advertising about goods and services that may be of interest to you;
- to note users traffic, pages visited and time spent;
- to transfer the information more suited to your interests;
- to help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising and how visitors use our Site.
Cookies are necessary for some features of the website to work, e.g., to maintain continuity during a browser session.
10. TRANSFER OF DATA
We will generally hold your data on our servers hosted in the Republic of Korea. However, we may transfer it overseas elsewhere in the world for the purpose of processing it into our database or to any of the people listed in paragraph 3 of these Privacy Policies, who may be located elsewhere.
If you are located in the European Economic Area ("EEA") your personal data may be transferred to countries located outside the EEA which do not provide a similar or adequate level of protection to that provided by countries in the EEA. Such transfers will only be made in accordance with applicable laws including where necessary for us to comply with our Terms of Service.
We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that any personal data are treated securely and in accordance with this Statement.
11. YOUR DATA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Under the Republic of Korea Personal Information Protection Act, you have the right:
- to check whether we hold personal data about you and to access such data;
- to require us to correct inaccurate data;
- to ascertain our policies and practices in relation to personal data and the kind of personal data held by us.
If you are in from EU Member country, you have the right:
- to request access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data;
- to obtain restriction of the processing or to object to processing of your personal data;
- to data portability;
- to lodge a complaint about the processing of your personal data with lthe ocal data protection authority.
We may from time to time update these Privacy Policies. When we do, the changes will be posted on